Are you looking to volunteer and help out before or during Woman2Warrior Edmonton? Do you want to help make difference and support all the women who have committed to participate and raise funds in support of kids with disabilities?
On May 27, 2017, we need volunteers to help set up the obstacle course and other on site areas. Set up time will be determined at a later date but will take approximately 4 hours.
Be prepared for all types of weather: rain jacket + hat and sunscreen and comfortable shoes are necessary. Bring your own water bottle as we will have lots of water available for you to refill your own bottle.Race Day:On May 28th, 2017, we need lots of different event volunteers to help out:
Be prepared for all types of weather: rain jacket + hat and sunscreen and comfortable shoes are necessary. Bring your own water bottle as we will have lots of water available for you to refill your own bottle.Our extraordinary volunteers receive:
- Obstacle Marshals: Volunteers will be stationed at an assigned obstacle in pairs and monitor participants, as well as provide help and encouragement!
- Parking Attendants: Volunteers will direct participants and spectators to the designated parking areas.
- Bag Check: Volunteers will manage the bag check table provided for Woman2Warrior participants.
- Event Tear Down: Volunteers will assist with the dismantling of obstacles and/or other event clean up.
if you are interested in helping out, please sign up below:
- Woman2Warrior T-shirt
- An opportunity to have a fun and exciting, new experience, give back to your community, and meet new friends!